- To increase the number of young AFS candidates for Russia;
- To create stronger connections with AFS Partners;
- To promote Russian culture and language.
Participants Any foreign high school student learning Russian.
The role of AFS RUS
- To create a context, conditions and tasks of the contest;
- To make the final selection of the candidates presented by Partner;
- To host winners.
The role of AFS Partner
— To promote the contest among schools where Russian is teaching;
— To collect competitive works and make primary selection.
- AFS RUS is responsible for hosting part;
- Winners are responsible for international travel and visa if needed.